Data Analyst - Finance - £500/600 per day Outside IR35 - 12 Month Contract
* Rate: Â£500 - Â£600 per day
* Location: Canary Wharf - Remote - 1 day per Month required in office
* Duration: 12 months - Possible extension
* IR35: Outside IR35
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst looking to get involved with an International Financial Organisation based in the heart of London's financial district. This unmatched opportunity offers an initial 12-month contract with a possibility of an extension upon review.
The successful Data Analyst will have a strong base of knowledge and keen to join a supportive team however prepared to work hard independently. They will work with a variety of Data Types and have the chance to get involved with project work such as managing and developing an Azure Data Lake as well as working alongside Senior Business partners to produce clear and concise dashboards.
Find below the experience requirements for this Data Analyst Role:
Essential - Data Analyst:
* Great communication skills
* Experience using Power BI and/or Tableau.
* Comfortable writing SQL Queries and linking them to reporting systems.
* Practical experience using DAX.
* My SQL Experience
* Experience using Azure.
Desirable - Data Analyst:
* Experience using scripting languages, in particular Python.
* Pyspark experience is extremely beneficial.
* Comfortable working with ETL Pipelines
If this Data Analyst position sounds like it could be of interest and you would like to find out more about the opportunity, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Interviews are being conducted early next week with the client looking to move as quickly as possible, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Power BI, DAX, Tableau, MySQL, SQL, Datawarehouse, Python, Azure, Cloud, ETL Pipelines, Pyspark, Data Visualisation, Dashboards, Azure Data Lake, Data Cleansing, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, PowerBI Analyst.