Cyber Security Service Manager - 12 Months - £600pd
Rate: £600 per day
Location: Remote - 1 day per week in Manchester
A leading central Government Institution are seeking a highly skilled Cyber Security Service Manager, with Cyber Security contract Management capability, on an initial 12-month engagement.
In this role, you will develop and maintain a comprehensive view of the cyber related services used across projects and programmes. You will also look to identify gaps, overlaps and deficiencies in cyber contract delivery and help shape and procure future cyber services.
Experience requirements / responsibilities:
* Proven experience of Cyber or IT contract management.
* Cyber or IT Service management, including experience in managing the service lifecycle, including the design, deployment, maintenance and management of IT or cyber services.
* Experience in developing and implementing contract management services, working with vendors and internal customers and monitoring service budgets.
* Experience in developing and implementing IT service strategies, working with vendors and internal customers and monitoring service budgets.
* Demonstrate development of pragmatic policies, procedures, standards and processes that deliver end-to-end, tightly monitored IT environments.
* Enable and drive a fundamental transformation and mature the organisational cyber security.
* Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT or ISO/IEC 20000
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.