Commercial Manager - SC Cleared - Contract
Rate: Up to £550 per day
Location: Remote / London
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Commercial Manager, to undertake an initial 6 month contract. This role is Inside IR35 and requires active SC Clearance.
Responsibilities include; contract management and procurement activities, developing sourcing strategies and selecting appropriate commercial models using early market engagement and robust data to inform decisions.
* Experience of working in regulated procurement environments,
* HMG / HMG framework agreements.
* Procurement Expertise - procurement and commercial experience in a complex and policy-led environment, across the end to end lifecycle;
* Manages Complexity: Experience of managing contracts with complex commercial structures to ensure value for money is achieved. Demonstrating strategic thinking, flexibility, risk management and resilience.
* Builds Relationships: Experience of building and influencing strong, productive relationships at all levels and with a variety of stakeholders with different backgrounds, perspectives and drivers.
* Commercial Focus: Experience of delivering a high-quality commercial service across the full commercial lifecycle including knowledge and understanding of commercial policies, their practical application and the ability to implement the latest commercial methodologies.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.