Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £30,000 Benefits
Location: Completely Remote or London Office
Are you ready to take your career to new heights with a fast-growing cloud service provider? Our client is seeking a number of talented 1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analysts to join their dynamic team as they continue their rapid expansion. If you're passionate about cutting-edge technology, eager to contribute to a thriving company, and ready to be part of something big, this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a key player in the cloud service industry, our client is at the forefront of innovation, providing state-of-the-art solutions to businesses around the globe. They pride themselves on delivering reliable, secure, and scalable cloud services that empower organisations to reach their full potential.
Joining their team means joining a group of talented individuals who are dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses operate in the digital era. As part of this fast-growing company, you will have ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement, as well as the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and industry-leading experts.
Key responsibilities - Service Desk Analyst:
* Log all Incidents and Service Requests into the ticketing system (ServiceNow).
* Manage workload effectively and update level 1/2 tickets regularly to show progress and next steps.
* Attempt to resolve Incidents and Service Requests at first contact, escalate when necessary.
* Maintain excellent customer service and adhere to ITIL service management principles.
* Take ownership of Incidents and Service Requests, being proactive with customers.
* Update internal asset database accurately as needed.
* Contribute to creating, developing, and reviewing procedures and policies in the IT department.
* Manage own ticket queue and work schedule efficiently.
Essential Experience - Service Desk Analyst
* Experience with Microsoft Desktop OS Windows 7, 8, 10
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Group Policy
* Microsoft Office 365 Administration
* Microsoft Office Problem solving
* General Troubleshooting IT issues
Desirable Experience - Service Desk Analyst
* Microsoft certifications eg MCSA
* Good understanding of Networking
* PowerShell Experience
* Terminal Server experience
* Microsoft Azure exposure and console admin
* Microsoft Endpoint Manager
* Company funded Learning & development
* 25 days leave public holidays
* 1 day Birthday leave per year
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Rapid progression opportunities
* Company Pension Scheme
If you are ready to join a fast-growing cloud service provider that is reshaping the industry and transforming businesses worldwide, don't miss this opportunity. Take the next step in your career journey and apply today to be part of an exciting and innovative team. Please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.