Job title: Solution Architect
Salary: £100,000 to £115,000 Bonus Benefits including shares
Location: London HQ - UK wide remote working available
We are working with an award-winning consultancy specialising in payments and banking solutions who are looking for a Solution Architect to take a key role in the end to end solution design and engineering leadership for client engagements from pre-sales through to go-live.
Working with leading a banks and fintechs looking to turn revolutionise the market, no day will be the same. As a Solution Architect, you will work as part of a team of Architects and Payments Consultants to deliver best in class solutions, in areas such as payments, cards, digital & core banking, anti-financial crime and data.
The Solution Architect role is a great opportunity to join a employee lead business where you will be given the autonomy you desire whilst being recognised for your hard work and rewarded with progression which may not be as attainable within a traditional consultancy.
Once in the role of Solution Architect, there may be occasional travel required is depending on client requirements.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who demonstrates some of the below:
* Practical experience of solution architecture delivery in complex, enterprise organisations, ideally with prior exposure to banking.
* Experience designing solutions for payments, cards, digital and core banking, data and anti-financial crime
* Previous experience leading transformations from legacy to modern architectures - experience with APIs, microservices, event streaming, cloud, agile delivery and DevOps.
* Prior experience of working and designing solutions within the payments ecosystem would be desireable, understanding the latest regulatory requirements such as Request to pay, Open Banking API's, IS020022, EPI, NPA, BACS and Faster Payments, CHAPS and Instant Payments
* Experience within the consulting sector would be desirable, however it is key that you will be articulate, confident in working with and presenting to stakeholders at all levels both internal and external, crafting high quality deliverables and presenting solutions in an engaging manner.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between £100,000 - £115,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus and shares in the business !
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a top Solution Architect, send your CV across as soon as possible!