Senior User Researcher - Contract - SC Cleared
Rate: Up to Â£650 per day
Location: Hybrid: 1 to 2 days per week in the office required (Manchester, Bristol or London)
An active SC Clearance is required for this position
A leading Government institution are seeking a highly capable Senior User Researcher, to undertake an initial 6-month contract. This role is Inside IR35.
As a Senior user researcher, you will be an experienced practitioner who is able to plan and lead user research activities in larger teams and on more complex services.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
* You will be leading on a wide range of user research projects (from discovery to evaluative research, and from qualitative to quantitative research) to help them understand users' needs, movitations, mindsets, behaviour and end-to-end journeys.
* Run high quality research projects end-to-end: planning, recruiting participants, conducting the research, analysis and reporting findings and insights and ensure learnings are being acted upon.
* Be bold and creative in trying out new methods and approaches, and actively seek out better ways to improve and do research.
* Involve colleagues and relevant senior stakeholders in the research process from research scoping, to observation, analysis, reporting to ensure learnings are being acted upon.
* Produce impactful and actionable insights to inform, guide design, product and business decisions.
* Familiarity with GOV.UK design patterns, style guidance, plain English standards and/or the GDS service manual.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.