PMO Project Lead - SC Cleared - 3 Month Contract - London
Rate: £400pd to £450 per day
A PMO Project Lead is required on an initial 36-month contract basis for a leading Government institution based in London. This role requires current SC Clearance.
Working as part of a large, Change and Transformation Programme, the PMO Project Lead will be required to assist with change delivery, project planning and ensure relevant governance around projects. This is very much a 'hands-on' role.
* Introducing PMO Processes
* RAID logs
* Input into the planning process and identifying all deliverables in accordance with milestones and general project framework.
* Managing weekly reports
* Managing Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions, in terms of the management of the logs, ensuring everything in in order and up to date
* Reviewing the budgets - ensuring these are up to date, suppliers, tracking against statements of work, working with financial information.
* Working closely with the Programme Manager to collate and report on information - Report this up to the Programme Board.
* Excellent skills in Project Planning
* PMO background within Corporate Services (HR, Finance etc..)
* Comfortable working with minimal direction
* Previous work running PMO in change and transformation environments.
* Flexible 'all hands-on deck' attitude/approach to work
If you are available and interested, please respond in the first instance with a copy of your CV and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.