Head of Service Management - 12 Month Contract - SC Cleared
Rate: Up to £800 per day
A leading Government Institution are seeking a credible Head of Service Management for an initial 12-month contract (remote). You will ideally have ITIL4 or ITIL V3 with good working knowledge of SIAM and an appreciation for SAFe (Scaled Agile).
This is a multifaceted leadership role driving multiple external suppliers and internal capability, supporting the delivery, management and ongoing development of the cloud-based Oracle Fusion products.
* Implement an overall service integration and management strategy and roadmap.
* Lead, in close collaboration with Head of Portfolio Management, the transition to the new Services Operating Model including transforming the ways of working across the organisation to make it a high performing team
* Define the sourcing strategy
* Ensure each service (internal and external) has a clear roadmap and lead ongoing iterations of such roadmaps to increase value delivered
* Develop the Centres of Excellence (Data, Reporting & Analytics, Digital Business Solutions and Change, Communications and Training)
* ITIL4 or ITIL V3 with good working knowledge of SIAM
* Good knowledge of Data governance, software development and Business Change Management
* Agile and Waterfall qualifications
* Extensive experience of transforming service delivery within organisations
* Strong influencer of senior level customers and service teams, ensuring that services are managed to agreed levels of availability and performance
* Strong technology service management budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting skills
* Practical knowledge of monitoring people, supplier and systems performance, taking corrective action where necessary.
* Detailed understanding of constructing roadmaps and subsequent business cases and justification papers
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.