IT Support Analyst - Central London - £23,000 to £25,000 Benefits
We are currently looking for a IT Support Analyst to join a highly talented global team to support both the London office and their offices around the world.
The package for IT Support Analyst:
* £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
* Discretionary Bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Company Pension
The IT Support Analyst will be providing hands on support to users in the London office as well as providing remote support to the offices around the world, working with an international IT team. As the IT Support Analyst, you will be working as part of a team of analysts who restore normal service operation as quickly as possible whilst ensuring that the best achievable levels of availability and service are maintained.
* Provide user support for all the business systems and applications
* Responsible for taking and assigning Incidents, Requests or Tasks and escalating to the relevant team member if needed and to see tickets through to resolution.
* You will be involved in setting up users desktops, tablets and printers in both the London office and globally alongside the installation, repair, and maintenance of PCs and related systems.
* You will also be included in tasks such as the installation of software, patching, and updating desktops, aptops and other devices.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS - IT Support Analyst:
Please only apply for IT Support Analyst if you can demonstrate the following:
* Understanding of Active Directory
* Understanding of Office 365/ Outlook/ Exchange
* Understanding around Networking protocols TCP/IP, LAN, WAN
* Exposure to Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2012
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* The ability to work independently and in a team
* Strong inter-personal skills, be able to maintain good relationships with users and colleagues
As the IT Support Analyst, you will provide technical support for all users providing excellent customer service as the first point of contact for any issues. The IT Support Analyst will be performing 1st Line duties alongside the Systems administrator and Infrastructure manager and will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and situations, making this a brilliant role to build a strong foundation in your IT career.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - IT Support Analyst
It's essential as the IT Support Analyst that you have the attitude and ambition vital for your success, and you are eager to learn. This might mean as a IT Support Analyst you will be out of your comfort zone but don't worry, you'll always have a mentor to ask for help and guidance. This company is one who believes in the training and development of its staff and this will kick in from day one as you are trained in the companies systems and processes.
If you like the sound of a role where you're rewarded for your diligence and can make a real difference every step of the way, then we'd love to hear from you!