Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000 Bonus Benefits
We are working with a leading insurance firm who are looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Cloud Architect you will be accountable for leading the technology activities and driving the companies targeted outcomes. This will involve transforming local legacy processes/ systems into central and group-wide platforms.
You will join a pre-existing Architecture team reporting into the Head of Architecture.
Responsibilities - Cloud Architect
* Support upcoming finance initiatives, participating in RfPs and/or PoCs
* Drive standardisation of Enterprise Cloud Integration & Application Development technology standards, guidelines and principles
* Draft technical standards for technologies such as Cloud Integration capabilities
* Build enterprise cloud integration centric initiatives and offerings and help technical challenges
* Evangelize and be an ambassador of Integration Architecture vision and standards like Hybrid Cloud Integration, Platform Integration, Hub & Spoke Architecture, Cloud Security Integration concepts
* Identify technology related user pain points by mapping existing technologies
* Enable IT development and infrastructure teams to make smart choices through technology strategies, frameworks, standards
* Identify technical risk and vulnerabilities in the IT environment
* Reduce costs by defining standards and reusable patterns
* Support Head of Technical Architecture on development of a multi-year Roadmap
* Work with EA and TA peers (e.g., enterprise, business, solutions architects) to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends)
* Define migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state
* Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities associated
Required Skills/ Experience Cloud Architect:
* Experience designing solutions utilising technologies like Azure Services, Amazon Services, B2C platforms, PaaS and SaaS
* Hands-on experience working with Data Centre Migration to cloud.
* Enterprise architecture concepts including, Patterns, Roadmaps, Architecture Review Board, Solution Design Board.
* Expertise in defining Enterprise Cloud Integration roadmaps, integration patterns, cloud-based services
* Hybrid Cloud solutions (Azure and / or AWS)
* Prior expertise in in Technical / Solution Architecture
* Good understanding of Data Integration challenges and potentials solutions.
If you are interested in the Cloud Architect position, please apply asap.
Keywords - Architect, Solution Architect, Solutions Architect, Cloud Architect, Azure Architect, Enterprise Architect