Role: Payments Consultant
Salary: Â£90,000 to Â£100,000
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of the payments ecosystem, who keeps up with the latest industry trends and regulatory requirements and is now looking to take their next step and work for a rapidly growing consultancy within the fintech space.
On a day-to-day basis as a Payments Consultant, you'll get involved in designing and delivering the future of our clients' payments strategy, operating models, and architecture.- This will include working with and designing solutions within the payments ecosystem such as Request to pay, Open Banking API's, IS020022, EPI, NPA and Instant Payments.
You would be working as part of their Payments CoE, engaging with customers and delivering a range of consultancy propositions within the payments space.
What we are looking for a Payment Consultant with experience in some of the below:
* Core payment operations and/or card payments.
* Experience implementing Governance/Policies around Payment Regulations
* Correspondent and transaction banking.
* Request to Pay,
* Clearing and settlement.
* Financial messaging (MT & ISO 20022).
* PSD2 and Open Banking.
* Skills in Change Delivery, Business Analysis, and/or Product Ownership.
As you will be working closely with clients and presenting solutions to clients, someone who is both articulate and confident in dealing with and presenting to stakeholders at all levels will thrive in this role. The Payments Consultant will also need to put together high quality deliverables and present plans and designs in a creative, engaging and impactful manner
What will you get in return?
* Competitive salary between Â£80,000 to Â£100,000 dependent on experience
* Bonus and Shares
* Non-contributory pension
* Outstanding ongoing training, coaching and development, with a defined career path from day one
* Generous training budget, regular pay reviews, and the hardware you need to do your job
* Great holiday entitlement and health care.
* Great work life balance with a mix of office and home-based working.
If you would be interested in applying for the Payments Consultant role, then please apply in the immediate instance and we will be in touch to discuss further.