Cisco UC Engineer - Epsom - up to £55,000 Benefits
We are working with a established managed service provider to build out their Unified Communications team. They are looking for a confident individual to support their clients; someone who will learn, develop and transform their networks.
The UC Engineer will be responsible for assisting their clients with complex issues and delivering the best possible outcome for the business. As such, they require someone who is not going to shy away from a technical challenge and someone who can be pragmatic delivering what has been promised. The UC Engineer will be supporting a variety of clients in house IT teams, working on a service desk handling issues with their Messaging, Video and Unified Comms Solutions.
As a UC Engineer you will be heavily involved in fault resolution, administration, incident management, scheduling/completing changes, minor upgrades, and providing ongoing technical support.
Essential Experience - UC Engineer
* A minimum of two-years' experience of working on Cisco UC applications such as Call Manager, UNITY, UCCvX and Presence
* Use of SNMP-based Network Management systems and troubleshooting tools
* Experience of producing/updating technical documentation using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio)
* Competent analysis skills regarding call logs, SIP & Call Manager logs
* Experience troubleshooting voice quality issues
* Excellent customer-facing skills
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of a help-desk environment
* Working to SLAs
Desireable Experience - UC Engineer
* Experience with SNMP-based Network Management systems and troubleshooting tools
* Experience working with Cisco UC applications eg Call Manager, Presence, UNITY and UCCvX
* Cisco qualifications eg CCNA/CCNP
If you are interested in joining a Microsoft Gold Partner, where you can develop your skills and gain valuable experience then please apply for the UC Engineer position with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.
IP Telephony / IPT Network Management / Cisco IP telephony / Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express / Cisco Unity Connections / Cisco Unity Express / Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express / IM&P / CUPS / Jabber / Voice Gateways / H.323 / MGCP / SIP / Expressways / Attendant Console / Cisco / ARC / Cisco Handsets / Real-Time Monitoring / SNMP / NMS