Information Security Manager - Remote - £55,000 to £65,000 Benefits
Position: Information Security Manager
Location: Cambridgeshire or Remote (going to the office occasionally)
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 Bonus Benefits
Right to work in the UK is ESSENTIAL and sponsorship is not available.
About the role:
Our client seeks an experienced and accomplished Information Security Manager, a true Cyber Security Evangelist to join them on permanent full-time.
Our client is committed to protecting its business and its employees through continuous improvement in the development of its information security and cyber security capability and compliance to agreed standards.
As the Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the information security risk management framework, in order to protect the organisation from IT and cyber risks. A key part of the role is to ensure compliance with agreed information security and cyber security standards such as Cyber Essentials.
The Information Security Manager is an important technical and leadership role where you will also develop and maintain the Information Security policy and associated policies and procedures and will be responsible for ensuring compliance through effective communication of policies and the application of security risk management.
Required Skills - Information Security Manager:
* Educated to degree level or above.
* Experienced information security / cyber security professional.
* Good knowledge of IT security controls and security standard, including experience with Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001 standards.
* Experience of project management, especially information security / cyber security projects.
* Strong understanding of risk management with experience of developing and implementing risk management frameworks.
* Able to communicate technical issues clearly and effectively to a technical as well as a non-technical audience.
* Experienced at developing and communicating security policies and procedures.
* Significant experience managing senior stakeholders up to and including Board Directors.
* Experience of securing cloud-based environments.
* CISSP OR CISM Certified
Our client offers a great, flexible work environment and benefits.
If you are interested in the Information Security Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.
You may have experience of the following: Information Security Manager, Compliance Manager, Governance Manager, Risk Manager, Policy Manager, Governance and Compliance Manager, Governance Consultant, InfoSec Manager Risk Assurance, Compliance Management, Risk Management, Audit Manager, Regulatory Compliance, Change Management, etc.