Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid)
Salary: Upto Â£55,000 Benefits
Hours per week: 37.5
WHAT YOU GET:
* Up to Â£55,000 salary as well as benefits including Pension, Training and Development as well as 25 days holiday.
* To work with an exciting organisation who are looking for a BI Manager to have passion and desire to succeed within the organisation.
* Excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to progress in their career.
* Working as a BI Manager providing managerial support to a Business Intelligence team of 6 ensuring dashboards and reports are created to the highest standard and KPIs are met at a consistent rate.
* This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced BI Manager to manage a team that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
The role of the BI Manager:
* You will also work closely with clients and stakeholders to understand their data needs and manage your team of 6 as they create visualisation solutions to help them make informed business decisions.
* In addition to technical skills and managerial experience, you will be a great communicator, able to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and be able to work collaboratively with clients and team members to deliver high-quality solutions.
* You will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to identify and troubleshoot issues with dashboards quickly and efficiently as well as recognising patterns and trends in the data to then relay this to stakeholders.
* Development and improvement of existing reports
* Provide insights and explanations to the operations divisions.
* Get involved in exciting projects such as the introduction of a Datawarehouse, development of a CRM system and implementation of Snowflake.
* Oversee a team of 6 BI Analysts as they design and develop interactive reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI, including data modeling, visualisation and integration. As well as this your team of 6 will use SQL to retrieve data from the database and translate that effectively in a visualisation report.
* If you are passionate about data and solving complex problems, apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a BI Manager:
* Strong management experience - having managed a team in a previous role and having experience with management tasks such as hiring, appraisals and personal development of staff (1 to 1s)
* Strong experience with Power BI on dashboards and visualisation reports - Creation of dashboards and reports using business requirements you have gathered from stakeholders.
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data
* Keen and eager - up to date with current Data/BI trends
Desired Skills of a BI Manager:
* Experience with SQL or Python - Good understanding
Soft Skills of a BI Manager:
* Reliable - your team need to rely on you for support and knowledge .
* Team player
* Strong managerial skills - approachable and understanding.
* Communication skills - key to the success of this role as you will be relaying insights
If you like the sound of the BI Manager role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
Power BI / Visualisation / SQL / Dashboards / BI Manager / Business Intelligence / Python / Manager / Management / Managerial / Snowflake