Business Analyst - Data Sharing - 6 Month Contract
Rate: Up to £525 per day
Location: Hybrid: 1 to 2 days per week in the office required (London, Manchester or Bristol)
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Senior Business Analyst, with experience in working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will ideally have experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team, delivering complex digital projects and products. This is an initial 6 Month initial contract, with excellent scope for extension, Inside IR35.
* Eliciting, analysing and validating business requirements and user needs, as well as business strategy problems, in the most appropriate and effective manner and format
* Experience in UX Design / User-centered design projects
* Experience of working on data sharing initiatives - experience in working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences.
* Gather and analyse data relating to the costs and benefits of data sharing for government services and departments
* Working with a multi-disciplinary team (UX and content designers, developers, user researchers)
* Collaborating with other professions within scope of the delivery to embed the Business Analysis role and value in the context of a project and multidisciplinary team
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.