Digital Marketing Executive - £30,000 - £35,000 Benefits - Maidenhead
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our clients global marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of the creation, implementation and optimisation of marketing platforms, website development, Web analytics and SEO strategies.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will need to use data-driven approaches to create & optimise campaigns, uncover insights and test new features, to improve performance. The organisation has set itself ambitious growth targets and this role will play a key part in assisting the organisation hitting these.
To ensure that marketing campaigns and product releases are as successful as possible, you will work across departments such as sales, Engineering, R&D and Customer Services. The Digital Marketing Executive role will give someone the chance to develop their skills and work within a unique and rapidly expanding company.
Essential Skills - Digital Marketing Executive:
* Experience managing digital marketing across a variety of disciplines such as SEO, Paid Social and PPC
* Good experience working with tools such as Google Analytics
* Proven experience of developing online engaging content
* Data analytics experience, confident in both handling and reporting data
* Good experience with analytics, ecommerce and CMS platforms
* The ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Proactive mindset, looking for new opportunities to grow the business
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation and time management skills
Desirable Experience - Digital Marketing Executive
* Experience in B2B marketing
* Related degree/certifications
* Experience with CRM/Customer Service System integration eg SalesForce, Pardot, ServiceNow
* Fluency in more than one language.
If you are interested in the role of Digital Marketing Executive for my unique client that have great progression potential then please apply directly and then you will be contacted to discuss this fantastic opportunity.