AWS Security Operations Engineer -Contract - Outside IR35
Location: Remote / London ad-hoc
Rate: Up to £560 per day
A leading Financial Services institution are seeking a highly credible AWS Security Operations Engineer, ideally with experience of setting up or working within a security operations centre that has monitored an enterprise scale AWS platform.
Working within the Cloud Platform Team, the Security Analytics / Security Operations team will provide a security monitoring and alerting capability for the cloud platform. This is an initial 12-month engagement, Outside IR35.
* Experience in IT security, compliance, and risk management, including a familiarity with
* compliance & security standards
* Experience of working with key AWS security services
* Experience of setting up or working within a security operations centre, ideally one that
* has monitored an enterprise scale AWS platform
* Experience of writing runbooks / work instructions that clearly set out the steps to follow
* in response to security events, or non-compliance against the platform security policies
* Experience of working with open source and commercial security monitoring, WAFs,
* NIDS, HIDS, web proxies and Anti Malware products
* Knowledgeable about the key security risks that are present when using AWS and how
* these can be prevented, detected, and remediated
* Technically inquisitive, with a genuine passion for keeping your skills and knowledge up
* to date with emerging industry trends, via conferences, meet-ups and self-motivated
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.