4x Business Analyst - £550/day - 6 Months Ext
Rate: £550 per day
Location: 1 or 2 days per week in either London, Manchester or Bristol (whichever is closest to your home location)
Duration: 6 months
Responsibilities - Business Analyst:
* Working for a Government agency
* Work closely with the Product Managers and multi-disciplinary teams to collect, understand, organise and document the business requirements for products, projects and features translating these into written user stories, use cases or specifications.
* Ensure the services / solutions delivered are measurable, meet business requirements and agreed criteria.
* Look at volumes of services, users and transactions, and how our platforms respond to their needs, identifying opportunities, gaps and risks for agile product teams.
* Investigate and evaluate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching comparable products, commercially available solutions and other products / services.
* Gather and analyse data relating to the costs and benefits of each service's performance, working with analysts, economists and product teams to inform backlogs.
* Engage with service teams, analysing business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical specifications and plans, drawing on and with specialist knowledge and colleagues within the programme.
Experience requirements - Business Analyst:
* Experience of working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences
* Understanding and experience of business analysis skills, techniques, and practices in an agile environment.
* Experience of communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Experience of delivering transformational change, making a difference in making things progress
* Experience of working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team in which you have changed your delivery focus rapidly and regularly when needed
* Demonstrable experience of building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that data is regularly analysed, maintained and improved
* Experience taking initiative to deliver results collaboratively, but independently
* Experience of working in the public sector.
If you are available and interested in the role of Business Analyst, please apply in the immediate instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.
BA, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Agile, Government