Interview Question Tips
Here are some example interview questions that could help you gain a good understanding of the skills, attitude and character of a candidate.
- How does this role fit with your overall career ambitions?
- Why are you leaving your current job and what, in particular, interests you about this role?
- What is the biggest IT challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- How do you prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines?
- Tell me about the most recent project you have worked on, what were you main objectives and responsibilities?
- How do you keep up to date in your industry sector?
- Tell me about a time when you applied your technical knowledge in a practical way and what were the results?
- From the description of this job what is your understanding of the day to day duties you will have?
- What challenges do you think you may face in this role?
- Describe the skills you have that you think qualify you for this role?