Test Manager (Integration) - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
Rate: Up to £740 per day
A Senior Test Manager is being sought for a leading Government Institution based in London, to undertake an initial 6 Month Contract as part of a multi-year transformation and change programme.
The role will entail defining the end to end testing approach / test strategy, developing the test plans to support a range of technical integrations (API's, AWS, CRM) whilst also seeing the testing through to completion. You will be working closely with a mixture of end users, Developers and Architects in an agile delivery environment.
* Define the Test Approach / Test Strategy for programme of work
* Produce test plans and scripts for thorough end-to-end testing of integrated solutions
* Responsible for all system testing and Integration testing for new systems, to ensure successful acceptance testing
* Manage a small team of Test Engineers, ensuring testing is carried out to schedule
* Monitor and report on testing processes
* Drive through testing to successful completion
* Experience of planning and managing acceptance testing for a large programme, including the integration of complex and multiple systems and services
* In-depth knowledge of test planning, test case creation, test case execution
* Managed a technology implementation project throughout all of the test life cycle
* Proven in-depth system integration and testing experience
* Able to work closely with Developers, Designers, Architects etc.
* Experience of defining, designing, implementing and executing test automation to reduce effort, costs and time
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.