SQL Developer - £40,000 to £45,000 - Buckinghamshire
We are currently seeking a SQL Developer to join our clients Database Team, helping to maintain the existing systems/applications/interfaces, technologies and tools, in addition to helping with new rollouts and building new functionality. As a key member of the team you will perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical tasks and advise on the selection of standards, tools and applications. You will also bring best practice and be accountable for the design and delivery of significant projects.
* SQL Server (2008 R2, 2014, 2016)
* SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
* Database design and optimisation experience
* Ability to write complex SQL and T-SQL code
* Visual Studio
* Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc….
* Excellent communication skills able to interact confidently at all levels
* SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services)
* Experience of working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment automation environment
If you would like to find out more, please apply in the first instance with your CV and then follow up with a phone call to George Heppleston on 0207 9522 444.
SSRS, SQL Server, Reporting Services, T-SQL, triggers, views, Stored Procedures, SQL Developer