Solution Architect - Up to £70,000 Excellent Bonus Benefits - Financial Services
A Solution Architect is required by a leading Financial Services organisation to develop and promote their strategic, business-aligned architectural direction.
The Solution Architect will work closely with the Business teams, the Delivery and Development Teams and the Technology Group to create and execute a technology road map that delivers key strategic business initiatives whilst ensuring all architectural roadmaps and designs adhere to the Enterprise Architecture direction.
The Solution Architect will be expected to operate in a governance and quality assurance role, ensuring architectural consistency and alignment with business and technical strategic.
Deliverables for the Solution Architect:
* Supporting the Project Manager in the execution of projects and identifying and leading the mitigation of both technical gaps and or risks.
* Identifying and understanding the integration and data points of the solutions.
* Delivering solutions that enable, rather than constrains the business, supporting their customer growth ambitions.
* Working closely with both internal and external (3rd Party) development delivery teams.
* The Solution Architect will be acting in an advisory capacity on assigned projects, providing technical directions and mentoring for all the project resources.
Essential Experience for the Solution Architect:
* Solid experience as a Solution Architect preferably within Financial Services but not essential
* Data Modelling / Data Warehouse design.
* Solution Architecture (Business, Application, Technology, Data)
* Architecture modelling using tools such as Enterprise Architect, Architmate, Visio.
* Understanding of project approaches (Agile, Waterfall, V-Model)
* Practical understanding of Enterprise/Solution Architecture (TOGAF)
* An Innovative, creative thinker with a flexible approach to Architecture and Development.
* Effective, concise communicator, comfortable presenting at senior stakeholder level.
* Dealing with and translating different and complex architectural issues and details for both non-technical business teams and Executive Members.
* Collaborative in decision making but decisive when such decision is required.
* Self-motivated and well organised, with a high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality.
* Manage a number of concurrent customer requirements providing a balanced assignment to each project.
* Act as a feedback mechanism to the product groups and development teams on features and functionalities; build strong and well-respected relationships with peer levels in these groups.
If you are available and interested in the Solution Architect role, please apply in the first instance with a copy of your CV and you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further.
Integration Architect, Solution Architect, TOGAF, SOA, Integration, Data Modelling, Solution, Architect