Service Design & Transition Analyst - Excellent Bonus Benefits - London
The Service Design & Transition Analyst will be working with a market leading insurance client of mine that offer great opportunities for progression within a fast-paced environment.
The Service Design & Transition Analyst will be tasked with leading the designing and transitioning services into production working closely with business stakeholders, Project Managers and internal teams to ensure adherence to SLAs and successful delivery.
As a Service Design & Transition Analyst, you will look at each of your projects and fully understand what the service support will look like, the resources required along with the support requirements.
Key Skills - Service Design & Transition Analyst:
* Broad experience as a Service Design or Transition role with ITIL
* Understanding an IT department and the roles within it, especially how the service is delivered
* Previously worked with service teams, Vendor Support Agreements, Server Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreement and operating models
* Prior experience working alongside Project Managers to create service documentation
* Have successful experience working with IT Project Managers and internal IT teams
* Knowledge of MS Office applications
* Familiarity of ITIL framework
* Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven ability to identify potential service risks and assumptions
Desirable Skills - Service Design & Transition Analyst:
* ITIL Certified
* Previous experience working in insurance
* Previous experience working in projects
If you are interested in this unique job opportunity for my renowned insurance client, then please apply in the immediate instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Service Design, Service Transition, Service Delivery, SLA, OLA, ITIL, Projects, Service Introduction, In