SEO Analyst - London - £33,000 - £35,000 Excelllent Benefits
My exciting Client has a great role for anyone that is passionate about search engine. As their SEO Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization of SEO and Web analytics strategies.
In addition to developing and executing the campaigns, the SEO Analyst will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance and modifying the strategy as needed to maximize ROI. This role encompasses managing all SEO activities, such as keyphrase research, content development, and making website enhancements to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will also play a vital role in creating and implementing tracking codes from analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and analyzing Web data that contributes to our success. In-depth Technical SEO experience is a major plus, but you should be extremely comfortable performing crawls, taking care of Search Console, and working with development teams to ensure that the website is optimized, fast, and healthy. Google Tag Manager will also be an essential implementation tool for this role.
* Define requirements and tasks, and execute implementation of SEO strategies
* Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
* Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
* Collaborate, integrate, and train members of teams that belong to dev, systems, and marketing on best practices.
* Work closely with PPC Strategists to optimize the best SERP strategies possible
* Develop and implement link-building campaigns
* Communicate to internal and external team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
* Monitor and evaluate Web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
* Manage analytics systems, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Devise appropriate and effective systems/approaches for data collection
* 3 solid years experience in Search Engine Optimization
* Advanced skills in Google Analytics and at least basics in Google Tag Manager
* Experience working with CMS and building/administering content
* Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
* Ability to foster strong relationships at all levels of management
* High attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
* High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV in the first instance.