Project Manager (Software Delivery) - 6 Month Contract
Location: Slough, Berks
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
* Strong Project Management Background (SDLC)
* Experienced at interfacing with Software Engineers and Business Teams
* Able to comfortably liaise between IT, Project Teams, and client management activities
* Delivering projects using a variety of methodologies including Waterfall and/or Agile
* Excellent Project Planning, Risk Management
* Able to juggle with ease, multiple priorities whilst keep a cool head
* Strong personality - comfortable challenging when required to ensure successful delivery
A leading organisation are urgently seeking an experienced Project Manager (Software Delivery), with excellent stakeholder management expertise, to join a fast-paced Software Development team in the midst of a major, in flight Programme of work.
Your responsibilities will include the successful delivery of a major software development project for one of the organisations major client base, with full remit over the quality of the delivery and costing. The ability to manage and co-ordinate cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams through all stages of the development, testing and delivery process will be of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will boast a successful background in delivering software projects in a commercially orientated, client-facing environment, and of real benefit would be experience in delivering projects using a variety of methodologies including Waterfall and/or Agile.
This is a varied, multi-faceted role, where you will be actively involved on writing proposals, impact analysis, project costing and the execution of enhancements and development activities.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss further.