Project Manager - Banking - 6 Month Contract - £650 to £700 per day
Project Manager, with system migrations experience, is urgently required by a leading Banking client of ours in Central London, to undertake an initial 6 month contract role with excellent scope for further extension.
This Baking organisation has recently embarked upon a major Transformation programme, involving the integration of a new CRM and banking platform and require the talents of a seasoned Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, working closely with the Programme Manager, you will be tasked with managing all project deliverables to ensure the project is delivered within the agreed scope, budget and quality. Engaging with other project managers, business teams, and System Integration partners, your goal will be to ensure successful delivery of the project.
* Project Management of all deliverables across a multitude of projects (Inc planning, monitoring and communicating objectives across the team)
* Managing the migration of data from legacy applications to new systems
* Vendor Management - Working with a System Integration Partner to ensure that our client's deliverables and dependencies are understood and in turn, delivered
* Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders
* Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
* Efficiently identify and solve project issues
* Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
* Designs and maintain technical and project documentation and reporting
* Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills
* Strong experience working with Systems Integration partners and preferably off-shore providers
* Experience of at least one large transformation programme with multiple workstreams
* Experience as a Delivery Lead or Project Manager on a banking transformation programme
* Experienced in Project and Delivery management, including preparation of Project Governance documents and Board packs
* Experience of building effective stakeholder relationships to exec / project sponsor level.
* Proven planning & organising skills, business case development & benefits realization
* Articulate with strong written and personal presentation skills
* Background within IT change and delivery
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will contacted to discuss the position further.