Product Owner - Dynamics 365 - 3 Month Contract (extendable)
Rate: £450 to £475 per day
A Product Owner, with deep product knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 implementations, is urgently required by a leading organisation based in Stratford, to own, manage and lead on the delivery of online services underpinned by the Dynamics 365 CE solution.
Working closely with a range of stakeholders and 3rd parties, you will be required to drive all works within the product backlog, determining the order of importance based upon the needs of the business, helping with the formation strategies and plans around Customer Engagement, CRM, Customer Analytics and Customer Service
This is a highly client facing role, so an excellent communicator with a strong personality is key, however the ability to be empathetic and balanced in your approach is also hugely important.
* Experience of MS Dynamics 365 implementations, ideally CE or Sales & Marketing
* Able to demonstrate the behaviours of a Product Owner in an agile development team, able to show success in enabling teams to deliver innovation
* A deep understanding of Agile, preferably with a current certification such as a Certified Scrum Product Owner
* Highly focused on working with stakeholders to establish valuable user stories, and effective backlog prioritisation
* Highly team oriented, exhibiting all agile behaviors, with a strong requirement on well-developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation
* Self-motivated, self-organising, and self-managing
If you are available an interested in this opportunity, please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.