Role: SQL / ETL / BI / Data Warehouse Developer - 3 Months Ext - £DOE
Duration: 3 Months Ext
A client of mine based in the city are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to collaborate with, challenge and assist in identifying, developing and deploying best practice approaches for data warehousing.
The successful Data Warehouse Developer will be working using an agile project management approach and will be taking independent responsibility for their work. The successful Data Warehouse Developer will also be working alongside Analysts to assist with the formulation of data models and set specifications for data set representation.
Key skills - Data Warehouse Developer
* Azure - data warehouse architecture, Iaas, PaaS
* ETL development using SSIS 2014 or higher
* SSMS 2014 or higher
* Data validation / modelling
* DBA skills - server objects, replication, SQL jobs management, scheduling, scaling, server management, SQL jobs management, security, backup / restore, account management, permissions
* Process automation
* BI Tools - PowerBI, Tableau etc.
* Different SQL flavours
* Python, PowerShell, Bash
* Source Control - Git
* Orchestration options
* Collaboration tools - MS Teams, Slack, JIRA
The Data Warehouse Developer will assess the Analysts abilities to conduct their own on-boarding activities, configuring jobs and automation and will be identifying suitable data sets and providing training as appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of SQL / ETL / BI / Data Warehouse Developer, please apply directly in the initial instance.
SQL Developer / ETL Developer / BI Developer / Data Warehouse Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / SQL / Azure / ETL / SSIS / SSMS / DBA / PowerBI / Tableau / NoSQL / Postgres / Git / Python / PowerShell / Bash / Orchestration / MS Teams / Slack Jira