Solution Architect - Financial Services - £500-£550 per day- London - 3 Month rolling to 1 year
My Financial Services Client has a requirement for a solid Solution Architect to work across a range of IT projects providing technical assurance and input to designing the solution. This will include: Application, Integration and Data viewpoints. In this role you will be involved with working on a range of projects, and you should have strong experience with design principles.
We are looking for :
* Solid experience as a Solution Architect preferably within Financial Services but not essential.
* Data Modelling / Data Warehouse design
* Solution Architecture (Business, Application, Technology, Data)
* Integration Architecture - integration design patterns, use of ESB (ideally IBM)
* Proven experience in delivering Service Oriented Architectures in a complex technology environment
* Architecture modelling using tools such as Enterprise Architect, Architmate, Visio.
* Understanding of project approaches (Agile, Waterfall, V-Model)
* Practical understanding of Enterprise/Solution Architecture (TOGAF)
* An Innovative, creative thinker with a flexible approach to Architecture and Development.
* Effective, concise communicator, comfortable presenting at senior stakeholder level.
* Translating complex architectural issues and details for Executive Members and non-technical business teams.
* Collaborative in decision making but decisive when such decision is required.
* Self motivated and well organised, with a high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality.
* Manage a number of concurrent customer requirements providing a balanced assignment to each project.
* Act as a feedback mechanism to the product groups and development teams on features and functionalities; build strong and well respected relationships with peer levels in these groups.
* IBM Integration Bus / MQ
* Data Migration
* Experience of Salesforce.com Apex, Visualforce and integrating Salesforce with other systems
* Appreciation of BPMN techniques.
* .NET 4.0 , Java, J2EE
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or later.
* Informatica Power Center / Data Quality suite.
* Knowledge of core infrastructure concepts, Virtual Machines, VLANS, Networks.
* Development Methodologies (SDLC).
* Testing Methodologies.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV in the first instance.