MDM and Data Migration Architect - Financial Services - £500-£550 per day- London - 3 Months rolling
My Financial Services Client has a requirement for an MDM and Data Migration Architect as they are undertaking a significant initiative to roll out a new CRM application in tandem with MDM, in order to provide a Single Customer View across the company. We now require a data architect with proven experience of Informatica MDM to drive forward the MDM and data migration components of the solution.
Initially the MDM and Data Migration Architect will have technical responsibility for the MDM and data migration solution that is being delivered for the first business division. The migration requires marrying up of data from Microsoft Dynamics, SafesForce and back office lending systems into a target of MDM and subsequently SalesForce.
We are looking for:
* Proven experience using Informatica MDM to deliver a Single Customer View
* Data migration
* Significant experience of project and large transformation programme delivery
* Experience in data profiling, data cleansing, and other data quality activities
* ETL (Informatica preferred)
* SQL Server or Oracle
* Knowledge of key architectural patterns
* SOA experience, web services, SOAP/REST
* Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
* Logical data modelling
* IBM Integration Bus
* Hybrid cloud/on-premise solutions
* Agile experience
* UML modelling
* TOGAF certification
* Sparx Enterprise Architect tool
* Banking domain knowledge.
The architect will play a key role in fostering an MDM centre of excellence that encompasses multiple disciplines including customer data modelling, data analysis, reference data management, and data stewardship.