Role: Senior Test Engineer
Salary: £48-50k Benefits
One of our reputable clients is currently undergoing a large expansion and as such they are seeking a Senior Test Engineer to join their hard-working but friendly team. As a Senior Test Engineer, you will need to have a deep interest in developing high-quality software but also understand and analyse the pros and cons of various test automation frameworks.
In this role as a Senior Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Promoting bets practices in testing, code health and maintainability.
* Design and implement tools and infrastructure to assist the engineering teams in measuring and increasing their rapidity.
* Troubleshoot, evaluate and isolate defects and report them to a bug tracking database.
* Working closely with the Operations and Engineering teams to make sure that the best quality software is deployed quickly and safely.
Essential skills - Senior Test Engineer:
* 5 years' Selenium experience / Automation Testing
* Experience with scripting and/or programming languages ideally Java
* Experience in the majority of the following areas; mobile application testing, test automation, white/black box testing, web application testing, regression testing, Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD), documentation, problem solving/analysis, test plan generation, bug/defect tracking and reporting and troubleshooting complex problems.
* Working knowledge of ; VoIP, Analysis tools, Web and Mobile applications, relational and non-relational databases, Windows/OSX/Unix/Linux OS and computer networking concepts and protocols.
Desirable skills - Senior Test Engineer:
* BSc or MSc in a relevant subject.
* Experience with load and stress testing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Senior Test Engineer and a brilliant time to join such a forward-thinking organisation.
If you are interested in the role of Senior Test Engineer, please apply directly or contact Becca at Involved Solutions on 0207 9522 444 or via email on