IT Security Administrator - London - £40,000 to £50,000 Bonus Benefits
My client has a requirement for an IT Security Administrator to drive the improvement of Security Administration processes within IT. The successful candidate will engage with IT teams and the business. The role will require the IT Security Administrator to build strong relationships with internal audit functions as well as external financial auditors. The candidate will have to provide these areas with high quality and accurate reports and statistical information in conjunction with the documented evidences either periodically or on demand.
* End to end management of all user re-certification reviews for Bank IT and Business Units.
* Process access requests and changes for new users, movers and leavers.
* Support and administer Security Administration related technologies such as Active Directory and CyberArk.
* Support improvements to the Bank's Security related policies, standards and procedures (e.g. password complexity requirements) ensuring they keep up to date with contemporary thinking.
* Through continuous review ensure that access management procedures are up to date and comply with the Bank's policy requirements, and put in place remediation work where improvement required.
* Drive work to align the Bank's systems to Security Administration related policies, standards and procedures.
* Provide accurate management information - produce reports to tight deadlines for Key Risk Indicators, internal and external auditors.
* Relevant industry certification such as CISSP.
* Working understanding of industry standards for IT processes and procedures and risk such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700x.
* Security Administration experience for both on premise and cloud solutions.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to target messages appropriately for Business Management, IT management, IT staff and IT risk team members.
* Ability to work independently within a defined remit, managing schedule and multiple objectives with minimal oversight.
* Willingness to travel to other sites in London and other parts of the UK for meetings.
* Previous financial services sector experience
* Experience across multiple IT and IT Risk domains
* Knowledge of the guiding principles and underlying requirements of compliance against regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR, PCI/DSS
* IT / Information Security risk management certification such as CRISC, CISM/P, CISA, CISSP