Infrastructure Engineer - Central London - £50,000 to £60,000 Benefits
A leading client of ours are looking to build to their Infrastructure team based in Central London. The Infrastructure Engineer will tackle technical issues across the entire infrastructure estate including Cloud, VM's, Databases, Applications, Systems and Networks. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be supporting and deploying large-scale services and engineering complex systems.
To succeed in the Infrastructure Engineer position you will need strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and working with a range of products, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex issues.
Infrastructure Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
* Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organisation's current and future requirements
* Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, cloud, virtualised environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
* Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
* Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
* Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
Infrastructure Engineer - Essential Skills:
* Azure or AWS
* Office 365 - Exchange
* VPN solutions
* Group Policy Management
* Microsoft RDS
* Solid understanding of network technologies and administration
Desirable Skills - Infrastructure Engineer:
* Azure Storage Spaces
* Azure qualification
If you think you would be a good fit for the Infrastructure Engineer position then please apply in the immediate instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.