Information Security Analyst (InfoSec) - £50,000 - £55,000 Benefits - Stratford
An exciting client of mine that are currently undergoing an IT Change and Transformation Programme across the business and are looking for an Information Security Analyst in to join their team. The Informaiton Security Analyst will be joining a company that are going through a very exciting time of where they will invest, grow and transform their business to provide a better service to new and old customers.
The Information Security Analyst will be part of a growing Information Security team within an emerging Agile environment to assist in the development and implementation of roadmaps, data mapping and engagement that ensure the security and risk strategy meet regulatory requirements. The Information Security Analyst will also be responsible for identifying and recommending new tools, technologies and techniques to enhance the systems and processes.
Key Skills - Information Security Analyst:
* Previously acted as an Information Security Analyst
* Experience of making improvements and then maintaining the information security systems and processes
* Experience using Jira, TFS (MS Azure DevOps) or similar ITSM/Ticketing tools
* Experience with any monitoring tool eg - SolarWinds, SCOM, Nagios
* Experience of being customer facing and being able to confidently communicate with them
Desirable Skills - Informaiton Security Analyst:
* Knowledge of Risk Management methodology e.g. ISO 31000 or similar
* Vast amounts of stakeholder management experience
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Information Security Analyst that will allow you to enhance your skillset whilst working within a growing company, then please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Information security, InfoSec, Azure, DevOps, Security frameworks, Monitoring tools, Jira, ISO 31000, TFS, ITSM, Ticketing tools, SCOM, Nagios, SolarWinds, Information Security Operations