Change and Configuration Analyst - £37,000 - £45,000 Benefits - Stratford
An award-winning market leading client of mine that are currently undergoing an IT Change and Transformation Programme across the business and are looking for a Change and Configuration Analyst in to join their Service Delivery team. The Change and Configuration Analyst will be joining a very supportive team with varying potential opportunities for progression and therefore offering a great opportunity for the Change and Configuration Analyst to really enhance their career.
The client is in the process of implementing a new ITSM tool in which the Change and Configuration Analyst will be getting heavily involved. The Change and Configuration Analyst will be working with a wide range of teams across the IT department to help analyse and design improvements where required.
* Update CMDB after changes have been implemented and create new Configuration Items and relationships to reflect the infrastructure
* Conduct regular audits to maintain the quality of the data within the CMS and maintain the underlying structure
* Be heavily involved in the Change Management Process; review change requests, assess the risk to the business and put plans in place to mitigate this as appropriate
* Responsible for Change Process documentation such as agendas and taking minutes for the CAB
* Introducing and maintaining procedures ensuring that processes follow security, legal and compliance guidelines
Key Skills - Change and Configuration Analyst:
* Previous experience operating as a Change and Configuration Analyst
* Extensive experience working within an ITIL environment
* Previous experience operating in a fast-paced environment
* Great communication skills such as; speaking, listening, presenting, summarising and paraphrasing in order to engage and influence key stakeholders
Desirable Skills - Change and Configuration Analyst:
* ITIL Certified
* Excellent documentation, planning, organisational, and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Previous experience with Cherwell ITSM tool
If you are interested in the role of Change and Configuration Analyst and developing your skillset in a fast-paced environment, then please reply then please apply for the role and then you will be contacted to discuss the role further.
Change and Configuration Analyst, Configuration Analyst, Change Analyst, Systems Analyst, ITIL, ITSM, Analytical, Analyse