DevOps Engineer - £65,000-£75,000 benefits
Our client, a global financial institution, based in Central London, are currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer to join their team build and maintaining applications on their Cloud platform hosted in AWS.
Working with Agile methodology, the work includes supporting development teams deliver features reliably, designing/implementing DevOps tools and techniques, using code to solve problems, support design processes and architecture.
Requirements - DevOps Engineer:
* Experience with CI/CD solutions and source control management tools (eg Jenkins, Git, TFS, Ansible etc.).
* Experience with Cloud, Serverless deployment and Terraform
* Experience with containers and container orchestration platforms (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
* Administration experience with Windows and Linux/Unix platforms
* Good Scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Groovy, Python)
* Previously been specialist in either Infrastructure, Networking, Software deployment or Security
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing company who invest heavily in their staff and technology.
Please apply with a copy of your updated CV for consideration.