Project Manager - Salesforce Integration - Contract - London
Rate: £550 to £600 per day
Salesforce Integration Project Manager, with experience of MDM and Middleware delivery, is urgently required by a leading organisation based in central London. This is an initial 6 month contract position and requires a Project Manager with specific Salesforce integration experience.
As a Project Manager, working with a large team technical and senior level stakeholders, you will be tasked to assist in the delivery of these core, market-leading solutions, liaising heavily with multiple vendors on a programme with multiple work-streams.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
* Liaise regularly with multiple 3rd party software vendors in an effective manner
* Overall management of assigned projects including budget
* Effectively participate in decision-making that affects project scope, costs, time scales and resources.
* Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
* Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
* Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
* Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
* Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
* Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills.
* Experience of at least one large transformation programme with multiple workstreams
* Demonstrable experience of a Salesforce integration project
* Deep understanding of (sprint based planning/delivery)
* Proven track record of project management and on time under budget delivery
* Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment
* Experience of building effective stakeholder relationships to exec / project sponsor level.
* Proven planning & organising skills, business case development & benefits realisation
* Articulate with strong written and personal presentation skills
* Background within IT change and delivery
If you are available and interested please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.