Senior PMO Analyst (Financial Services) - 6 Month Contract
Rate: £300 to £325 per day
A Senior PMO Analyst is required on a 6-month contract basis for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Central London.
Working as part of a large Transformation Programme, the Senior PMO Analyst will work closely with project delivery teams to provide the necessary programme assurance, governance and management reporting.
* Undertake programme delivery support, ensuring that all projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
* Build and maintain strong working relationships across the various stakeholder groups and project teams, fostering open and transparent communication
* Promote best practice in managing interrelated projects as part of the wider transformation programme to ensure successful delivery
* Communicating the roll out of processes and collateral, providing guidance as appropriate.
* Deploy a project life cycle with supporting change policies including project document templates, reporting metrics and procedures.
* Facilitate regular reviews and update meetings, ensuring that any outcomes are recorded and managed, capturing all major milestones and dependencies, communicating and actively managing risks to delivery
* Supporting the change control process, ensuring that the impact of any change is understood and agreed by the relevant decision maker before it takes place.
* Supporting individual projects by providing advice and guidance regarding governance and management
* Exposure to large Programmes in a PMO role
* IT PMO background rather than purely business-focused
* Good stakeholder Management skills
* Comfortable working with minimal direction
* Previous work running the IT element of a PMO office
* Flexible 'all hands on deck' attitude/approach to work
* A good understanding of Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
If you are available and interested, please respond in the first instance with a copy of your CV and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.
PMO, Project Management Office, P30, RAID, Planning, Governance, London, Central London, City of London