Lead Business Intelligence Developer - £65,000 - £75,000 Bonus Benefits - Central London
A leading financial client are currently looking for a Lead Business Intelligence Developer to initially be heavily involved in implementing an Oracle Data Warehouse to gather data from several business to be used by a number of departments within the business. The Lead Intelligence Developer must ensure the availability of real-time daily data on a stable platform that will require continuous support and maintenance to help provide quick wins and suggesting improvements to the data lifecycle. In addition, the Lead Business Intelligence Developer will play a pivotal role in deploying and maintaining a security model that will allow users to only access the relevant data whilst also supporting the other data warehouse platforms in the bank.
The role of Lead Business Intelligence Developer will also be heavily involved in liaising with stakeholders throughout the business to discuss findings, business impacts and recommendations. Furthermore, the Lead BI Developer will work very closely with other BI teams in the bank to ensure consistency and best practices within the function. The Lead Business Intelligence Developer will also be liaising with a 3rd party during the build of the Data Warehouse and aligning with the roadmap.
Following the implementation of the Oracle Data Warehouse the Lead Business Intelligence Developer will be heavily involved in the rollout of Informatica across the rest of the business, whilst also implementing ETL processes for high speed and performance.
Key Skills - Lead Business Intelligence Developer:
* Vast experience working in a BI/Analytics environment within a development capacity
* Strong knowledge of Oracle
* Knowledge of implementing a Data Warehouse
* Strong experience with Informatica, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD
* Previous experience working within a lead developer capacity
* High level design/architecture experience
* Understanding of Data Vault as well as Kimball & Inmon methodologies
* High attention to detail with an analytical approach to solving problems
* Previous stakeholder management experience to a range of people within the business
Desirable Skills - Lead Business Intelligence Developer:
* Previously implemented an Oracle Data Warehouse
* Experience with Access, IDT, Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects Web Intelligence, IDT and Business Objects Universe design
* Previous experience working within financial services
The Lead BI Developer will be working in a fast-paced environment as they play a vital part in the company's goals for the future. If you are interested in the role of Lead BI Developer in a stable growing environment, then please apply directly.
Lead/ Business Intelligence Developer/ BI/ Oracle/ SQL/ Informatica/ Data Vault/ Kimball/ Inmon/ Data Warehouse/ DataWarehouse/ Financial/ Access/ DT/ Alteryx/ Tableau/ Business Objects Web Intelligence/ IDT/ Business Objects Universe design