3rd Line Citrix Engineer - £60,000 - £65,000 Benefits - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Managed Services client of mine based in Central London. They are looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to join their upcoming and expanding team to help with many upcoming projects and BAU.
They are looking for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer who is confident, enthusiastic to join their fast growing company. These must be able to voice their own opinion yet listen to others opinions and views along with a passion for excellent and the IT industry.
We are looking for someone with proven experience at third line level, and ideally with exposure to an MSP environment or similar. Technically, you will need to be competent with the following skills:
* Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy and DNS.
* XenApp 6.5 through XenApp 7.15
* FSLogix Profile Containers and Microsoft Profile Disks
* Remote Desktop Services
* Azure, O365 and general cloud-based technologies.
* Any level of Linux skills are a plus.
* Exposure to virtualisation technologies, Hyper-V or VMware.
* Backup technologies, Veeam, HP Data Protector or Asigra.
* Good understanding of networking, IP addressing, firewalling and public DNS.
* Experience working with server hardware and storage.
To apply for this role please apply to the advert or call 0207 9522 444 for Georgia Blois. Or for any further additional information do not hesitate to get in contact.
3rd, 3rd Line, Infrastructure, Citrix, Xenapp, Xendekstop, Azure, Cloud, AWS, 3rd, 3rd Line, Infrastructure, Citrix, Xenapp, Xendesktop, Cloud, AWS, WIndows serv