I am putting together a team of Dev Ops Engineers for my Government Client, who require the Dev Ops Engineers to already have current Security Clearance. Initally an 8 month contract, there is a strong chance that this will extend beyond that.We are looking for -
Skills and experience
* Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack
* development and use of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef,Ansible, Salt, etc.
* Good understanding of network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTPS, TLS, etc.
* Ruby, Python, Go, and/or Java within an existing, production codebase
* Experience of working with VMWare and AWS
* Agile/Devops working
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take the initiative
* Ability to work independently and move in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in passing on knowledge in a structured way
Desirable skills and experience
* Good understanding of working in an PKI environment
* Demonstrable experience in a public sector cross-functional development team
If you are interested, please submit your CV and follow up with a phone call straight away.