SC Cleared Change Solution Architect - 6 Months - Warrington
Our Government client, based in Warrington, are urgently seeking an experienced Change Solution Architect with recent and current understanding of infrastructure, architecture, cloud hosting, data migration and command & control solutions. This would be for an initial 6-month duration and is Outside IR35.
As a Solution Architect you will be required to design and implement technical solutions that align to our client's architectural principles and standards.
* Deliver strategies, roadmaps, blueprints and design patterns for our client's architecture.
* Provide input and expertise in support of the governance model to ensure that solution elements of projects and technical architectures conform to defined architectural principles and practices.
* Deliver end to end solution architecture including design documentation including management, compute, storage, networking, application, data accounting, audit, security and reporting.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relation to solution architecture and support wider programmes and projects.
* Liaise with projects and business representatives to design and implement solutions in line with the business requirements.
* Deliver solution design documents, and/or complete formal and informal review of design documents provided by others.
* Develop work packages for technical and engineering staff (internal and within the supply chain) to deliver the agreed design.
* Work with the Enterprise Design Authority team to deliver clear and cohesive architecture roadmaps.
* Assist in related technology discussions, with key external stakeholders and partners
* Deliver high-quality artefacts and documentation to support design governance using System Design Reviews (SDR) aligned to the Enterprise Architecture System Engineering framework.
* Submission of updates to the EDA technical leadership team via standard reporting mechanisms.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.