Product Owner - 12 Month Contract - Buckinghamshire
Rate: £400 to £450 per day
We are currently seeking a Product Owner for an exceptional opportunity with our Buckinghamshire based client, working on a major programme to implement a new Data Analytics platform for a leading organisation. This role would ideally suit a Product Owner/Product Manager that lives and breathes Agile, is focused on delivering value in small increments and is highly value driven.
As a Product Owner, you will work closely with our client's customer to help them realise the vision of the platform.
* Previous experience in a Product Manager/Product Owner role in an agile development team, able to show success in enabling teams to deliver innovation
* A deep understanding of Agile, preferably with a current certification such as a Certified Scrum Product Owner
* Highly focused on working with stakeholders to establish valuable user stories, and effective backlog prioritisation
* Highly team oriented, exhibiting all agile behaviors, with a strong requirement on well-developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
* Self-motivated, self-organizing, and self-managing
* Product Manager/Owner for an implementation focused scrum team
* Dealing with a customer who has multiple business streams that are implementing, owned by a single scrum team
* Working with stakeholders to understand business value, establish a vision to build and conveying to the scrum team.
* Developing stories and defining acceptance criteria in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
* Prioritisation and management of the product backlog items
* Working with stakeholders to help grow their understanding of establishing and writing stories to deliver value to their business
* Help establish an agile and constructive working atmosphere with stakeholders and Scrum Teams
* Enabling customer account teams who use the products to communicate and work effectively with their customers using applicable agile techniques
* Optimize business value and outcomes
If you are available an interested in this opportunity, please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.