Product Manager - Contract - Buckinghamshire
Rate: Up to £450 per day
Agile Product Manager is currently being sought by a global organisation based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire to undertake work on a software implementation programme for a prestigious end client. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager, with excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a passion for Agile!
* Previous experience as an Agile Product Manager/Product Owner, being able to demonstrate success in enabling teams to deliver innovation
* A deep understanding of Agile, preferably with a current certification such as a Certified Scrum Product Owner
* Working with diverse stakeholder groups to establish valuable user stories, and effective backlog prioritisation
* Highly team oriented, exhibiting all agile behaviors, with a strong requirement on well-developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation
* Ability to use agile methodology to realise best practice and user benefits
* Self-motivated, self-organizing, and self-managing
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.