Data Engineer (AWS Redshift, Amazon QuickSight) - Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £350 to £375 per day
Location: Slough (2 days per week homeworking possible)
A Data Engineer is urgently required to work with a highly innovative and rapidly developing SAAS technology start up, to help them realise what is possible from their data. This is an initial 12 Month Contract position.
A highly disruptive, forward thinking organisation, you will be joining a team of highly skilled technologists, working on a revolutionary product, conceptualizing and owning the data reporting and insights approach.
Our client is looking to move its data into AWS Redshift, then shape the data accordingly so it is scalable, and meaningful insights / reports can be generated. Amazon QuickSight is the cloud-powered business intelligence service tool they are potentially looking to utilise and you will have complete ownership over the work.
* Experience working with cloud-based platforms (AWS Redshift, BigQuery, Azure or likewise)
* Work closely with users and internal teams, setting up bespoke reports and dashboards to monitor a range of metrics and data.
* Highly inquisitive, with a passionate for technology and what you can do with Data
* Highly skilled in a range of reporting tools for the development of bespoke reports and dashboards (AWS toolkit helpful although not essential)
* Experience developing data platforms to enable advanced analytics or data science work
* Able to work with an event stream of data and ensure the right tools are in place to provide valuable management information
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.