2nd Line Support Engineer - £25,000 - £32,000 Benefits - London
Job Title: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Working for a growing IT Solutions business, the 2nd Line Support Engineer will be working with a wide variety of technologies to help support the company providing bespoke IT Solutions to their growing client base.
Essential Skills for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
* Administration - Active directory
* Office 365 - Creating groups, setting up users etc.
* Windows 8/10
* Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
* Networking protocols - DNS, DHCP, NAT, IP
* Backups on cloud
Desirable Skills for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
* Networking concepts: Copper Links, Routing and Switching,
* Network installations for printer
* Providing remote support i.e. VPN, VNC& Screenconnect
It is essential as the 2nd Line Support Engineer that you are able to work with the team collaboratively to deliver the most efficient and effective customer-value solutions.
If you are interested in the 2nd Line Support Engineer position that has a great potential for progression within the business and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment whilst playing a vital part in the company's goals for the future, then please apply immediately in the initial instance and then follow up with a phone call to Millie Flanagan on 0207 9522 444.