2nd Line / Service Desk Engineer - Liverpool Street - £25,000 - £28,000 Benefits
My client, are looking for a 2nd Line / Service Desk Engineer to join their team. As a 2nd Line / Service Desk Engineer you will be working as part of close-knit Service Desk Team ensuring that any disruption is restored quickly to users using a variety of technologies.
As a 2nd Line / Service Desk Engineer, you will be expected to provide a high quality 1st and 2nd Line Support on both hardware and software to users on a variety of issues. The successful candidate will ensure that all checklists are completed and any issues are reported and resolved by the 3rd Line Support team. You will also be expected to provide excellent customer service to users at all times.
Essential Skills of a 2nd Line/ Service Desk Engineer:
* Microsoft Desktop and Operating Systems experience (Office 365, Windows 7&10)
* Microsoft Server knowledge and administration experience (Exchange 2010)
* Active Directory
* Network Administration and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi)
* Experience with VPN and Remote Access technologies
* Citrix administration and troubleshooting
* IOS configuration and support ( iPhone & iPad)
* Experience working with ticket logging systems
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* ITIL Awareness
My client is looking for a 2nd Line/ Service Desk Engineer to have the above skills and experience, where there is also the opportunity to develop these further. You will need to be an ambitious individual with a strong drive to learn.
Desirable skills of a 2nd Line/ Service Desk Engineer:
* Previously worked with Remedy ticketing system
* Windows Server 2008 experience
* Cisco Telephony system
* Microsoft certifications (MCP, MCSA or CCNA)
* Citrix qualifications (CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V, CCA-N)
* ITIL qualification
If this 2nd Line/ Service Desk Engineer role sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you, please apply for the role using the below link.