2nd Line Engineer - £30,000 - £33,000 Benefits - Central London
An exciting Managed Services client of mine is looking for a 2nd Line Engineer that will be working onsite in the head office supporting their London based clients. The 2nd Line Engineer will be providing support for clients of different sizes and different environments, meaning this role is perfect for you to develop your skills.
The 2nd Line Engineer will have experience in networking, servers, telephony, wireless & desktop support and with excellent communication skills. The 2nd Line Engineer will be involved in resolving tickets with the Service Delivery Manager as an escalation point, but also working on small projects with the Service Delivery Manager when required by the clients.
Technical Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Experience troubleshooting Cloud Mail and Security applications
* Administration and Troubleshooting of Office 365
* Administration and Troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP, DFS & Group Policy's
* Administration and Troubleshooting of Wireless eg Cisco, Meraki
* Backups on both On-Prem and Cloud based technologies
* Installation of Operating Systems on Windows Server
* Troubleshooting Internet connectivity
* Administration of VOIP systems
Desirable Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of RMM tools
* Experience using ticketing systems
* Ability to work independently to a high level
The role of 2nd Line Engineer may be required to travel and work out of hours to ensure the resolving of issues. If you are interested in the role of 2nd Line Engineer and developing your skillset in a fast-paced environment, then please apply for the role and then you will be contacted to discuss the role further.
2nd Line Engineer : Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Mimecast, Baracuda, Active Directory, Cisco, Meraki, Windows Server, VOIP