2nd Line Engineer - £37,000 - £42,000 Bonus - Central London
A growing e-commerce client of mine is looking for a 2nd Line Engineer that will be working onsite in the head office supporting their UK offices.
The 2nd Line Engineer will have experience in networking, servers, telephony, wireless & desktop support and with excellent communication skills. The 2nd Line Engineer will be involved in resolving tickets with the Service Desk Manager as an escalation point.
Technical Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Administration and Troubleshooting of Office 365
* Administration and Troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP, DFS & Group Policy's
* VMware administration
* Installation of Operating Systems on Windows Server
* Administration of VOIP systems
Desirable Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Experience troubleshooting Cloud Mail and Security applications
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work independently to a high level
* E-commerce or retail experience
If you are interested in the role of 2nd Line Engineer and developing your skillset in a fast-paced environment, then please apply for the role and then you will be contacted to discuss the role further.
2nd Line Engineer : Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Mimecast, Baracuda, Active Directory, Cisco, Meraki, Windows Server, VOIP