2nd Line Engineer - £35,000 - £40,000 Bonus - Central London
A growing logistics client of mine is looking for a 2nd Line Engineer that will be working onsite in the head office supporting their UK offices.
The 2nd Line Engineer will have experience in networking, servers, telephony, wireless & desktop support and with excellent communication skills. The 2nd Line Engineer will be involved in resolving tickets with the Service Delivery Manager as an escalation point, but also working on small projects with the Service Delivery Manager when required by the business.
Technical Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Administration and Troubleshooting of Office 365
* Administration and Troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP, DFS & Group Policy's
* Administration and Troubleshooting of Wireless eg Cisco, Meraki
* Installation of Operating Systems on Windows Server
* Administration of VOIP systems
Desirable Skills - 2nd Line Engineer:
* Experience troubleshooting Cloud Mail and Security applications
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of RMM tools
* Experience using ticketing systems
* Ability to work independently to a high level
If you are interested in the role of 2nd Line Engineer and developing your skillset in a fast-paced environment, then please apply for the role and then you will be contacted to discuss the role further.
2nd Line Engineer : Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Mimecast, Baracuda, Active Directory, Cisco, Meraki, Windows Server, VOIP